Thursday, April 12, 2012

11 More Questions

I know, I'm sorry. But my tagger Coleen Patrick swore my readers wouldn't be bored with another of these, so if you are, blame Coleen. (by following her blog)

1. What 3 books would you take with you into your zombie apocalypse/alien invasion bunker (I’m assuming you all have one)?

Ha ha! I'm one step ahead of you. My zombipocalypse bunker IS my library. Take that, Panic Room.

But alas, it has only 3 books in it and they are:
2. What was your first job?


This is going to sound really bad, but I promise you it wasn't shady at all - I played a girl attacked by a sexual predator in a Chinese soap opera in Taiwan. I got to wear the kind of old school clothes you see in the dynastic era. Again, the guy who played the "rapist" was this big teddy bear, it was very professional and he barely touched me. (My other option was to play a concubine and my mom was like "NO." I was fifteen.)


3. What song is stuck in your head right now?


I'm playing Christina Perri's album on Spotify and even though "bang bang bang" is on, I've got "miles" stuck in my head because it's very meaningful to me right now.




4. What celebrity would play you in the movie about your life?


Me, duh.


5. What did you eat for breakfast this morning?


Oh gawd I wish I could forget! Din Tai Fun, the famous dumpling joint, was too crowded so we ended going to the boba shop next door and ordered two unexpectedly spicy dishes that didn't behave like polite guests in our empty tummies.


6. If you could go back in time for one day, what time would you revisit and why?


Gorging my face off at dinner on the set of First Daughter. There was sliced prime rib, a stir-fry station, an omelet station, dessert table of cookies and cakes, and some southern entrees.

Plus hot co-stars to eat with. photos of hot co-stars used to be here but after a fellow author was sued by a photographer, they are no longer here

7. What was the last movie you saw in the theater?


Let's check my handy-dandy list for the 50/50 Challenge: we're up to movie #17 Wrath of the Titans 3D. (loved it)


8. What’s your favorite movie snack?


clementine or apple slices


9. What TV show is most like your life?


Felicity starring a Gilmore Girl, set in Everybody Loves Raymond's world


10. If you could get on a plane right now, where would you go (all expenses paid)?


Bora Bora


11. If you could tweet to your 13 old self, what would you say?


@Sophat13 it's going to be ok. you'll be out soon. don't sweat it until then. you are good. One day you'll go higher than you ever dreamed. I love you

1 comment:

I love dogs AND comments!


LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...