Monday, May 23, 2011

Magnolia Plantation and Fort Sumter

Charleston: Touristing

We toured the Magnolia Plantation, which they've renamed the "Garden", and I swear I found Bon Temps.
Having a Sookie moment

Having a Snow White moment




Then we hopped a ferry to Fort Sumter, where the first shots of the Civil War were fired.

bridge to Mount Pleasant ferry dock
You did NOT put a Confederate hat on my Yankee head


inside the Fort
********
Don't forget to Ask Your Asian! Ask me or Krispy anything and the Asians will answer in an end-of-May vlog.

3 comments:

  1. Loving the 'snow white moment' (haha!) and the hat looks good on you ;-))

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving your pictures! The Snow White moment is perfectly captioned. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. These pictures are great, love the "Sookie" one :)

    ReplyDelete

I love dogs AND comments!


LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...