Friday, May 20, 2011

Ask Your Asian: APA Month

Happy Asian-Pacific American Heritage Month!

Because of the Grand Ol' South Tour I didn't get to post about this until now, but it doesn't matter because May is not the only month I rock my Asian heritage.

To celebrate, Krispy from A Nudge In the Right Direction and I will be your Asian ambassadors.  Send us your questions about anything Asian from why Korean girls get eye surgery to what Krispy and I consider our ethnic identity.  We're spilling our yellow secrets!

Our Q&A will debut at the end of the month...in VLOG form.  That's right, we're putting our moving pictures into the interwebz.  It sounded like a good idea at the time.  I blame Ali Cross.

Leave your questions in the comments and stay tuned for more Asian-American goodness, including the Asian's Guide to the South.

*UPDATE* Apparently you can ask us anything.  We'll respond.  Maybe in Chinese.

2 comments:

  1. Ok, so I was watching Logo and there was a promo for some dating show. The couple they showed was an Asian girl and a British guy, and he asked her if she was a city Asian or a Jungle Asian. She was flabbergasted. What do these terms mean?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not terms from our community - just sounds racist (like civilized black or Jungle black?)

    ReplyDelete

I love dogs AND comments!


LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...