Tuesday, March 1, 2011

I Dreamt of High School, I Mean Beverly Hills

I've been having a series of intensely vivid dreams this week and after reading Lauren Oliver's Before I Fall yesterday I was sure I'd dream about it.

"That's it," I thought, "I'm going to dream about complicated relationship structures in a catty high school setting."

Pretty much.

I dreamed I was at a posh dinner with Camille Grammer from The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills waiting for my suddenly very tall boyfriend to pay attention to me.  (He must have been Rob from the book.)


She brought her best friend Dee but paid more attention to me.  The food was really good, though I woke up before I could eat much of it.

How was your night?

8 comments:

  1. bahaha, that's hilarious. Thankfully, I've had a break the past few nights from crazy dreams. Although I didn't mind the one the other night that I was dating David Henri from Wizards of Waverly Place. hmm...

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL. I totally had a weird dream last night too because I woke up this morning still puzzling over it. Unfortunately, I can't remember at all what it was about!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like a fun dream! I love dreams. I keep a journal of them and experiment with lucid dreaming.

    Last night I dreamed I was living in my childhood home and switched rooms with my sister. Yeah. Nothing terribly exciting there. I'd rather live in Beverly Hills for the night ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love dreams, too. Unfortunately, I have a hard time remembering them once I am awake.
    --Your newest follower.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ha. I wanted Camille Grammer to be waiting ON you (vs. for you) in that dream, but how nice she was concerned your boyfriend pay attention to you! So funny. No interesting dreams for me; too dead tired to even dream this week. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOL, definitely not as interesting as THAT! That was quite the dream! Were you all glammed up, too? Knowing me, I'd be there in my fuzzy cat-patterned PJ's and bed-head. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. That's really funny! Love when I have odd dreams, makes sleep more interesting.

    New follower...

    demitrialunetta.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am back to waking in the middle of the night and freaking out about my life. Really love when that happens.

    ReplyDelete

I love dogs AND comments!


LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...