Saturday, March 5, 2011

Who's Your Favorite Villain?

Book Blogger Hop

This week's question:

"Who's your all-time favorite book villain?"

Answer: Devlen Daviian from Maria V. Snyder's Glass Series

Although if I were to dress up as a Harry Potter character, I would be Bellatrix Lestrange - mostly because I keep my hair big and crazy too.

(I just loved this question so much I had to jump on the book blogger bandwagon - hope they don't kick me off!)

My all-time fav not-yet-published villain is a gal I'm writing in my third novel.  She has become so important to the plot I've considered making the sequel about her.  I adore her so much that I take glee in letting her win over my protag time and again. :)

6 comments:

  1. Harry Potter villains are the best. Lucius, Draco, Bellatrix, and the ultimate - Voldemort. And let's not forget is he/isn't he Snape.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haven't heard of the Snyder's Glass Series. Voldemort has been named the most this weekend.

    New Follower.

    I love this week's question..Stopping by from the Blog Hop.

    Stop by my blog for a book giveaway:

    LITTLE PRINCES BY CONOR GRENNAN

    http://silversolara.blogspot.com/

    Chelsey Emmelhainz of HARPER COLLINS is graciously providing FIVE copies for five lucky winners.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Okay, I have officially finished American Psycho and even though I’m not fond of his murderous ways, Patrick Bateman is unique. I’m going to say none of that happened and he’s a product of a very overambitious, class conscience, era. But as evil a bigot as he is, I ended up liking the book. So Patrick Bateman as my villain.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice blog Sophia!
    I'm following from the Book Blogger Hop and would love a follow back - scathingweekly.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Now that's a super villain! One so great you have her win over your protag. Ha! That's fantastic.

    I'd say my favorite villain is probably Severus Snape. Such a complex character, and also, he ultimately did the right thing.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have to say Severus because of his complexity.

    We might have to have a chat sometime about writinga good villain. I keep creating too much sympathy for mine because I feel too bad making them mean. haha.

    ReplyDelete

I love dogs AND comments!


LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...