Monday, March 28, 2011

Karaoke in Ktown

Krispy and Sophia
I finally busted out of my suburban discontent this weekend!

Krispy from A Nudge in the Right Direction invited me to her bff's K-town birthday extravaganza.  I finally have photographic proof that bloggers are real people you can eat Korean food with (IN REAL LIFE).  Who also sing "I'm On a Boat"* at karaoke.  Creepily well too.

Due to nsfw language, I've refrained from posting incriminating videos of both Krispy on that boat and what I like to call "White Guy 'Rapping' Inappropriate Lyrics," but I do have a paparazzi shot of Krispy singing Destiny's Child:

Style AND singing chops, hurry up boys and put a ring on it
Today I'll be spending the afternoon at the mall with Alz using up both my Borders 40% coupons and eating at the food court.  No Hot Dog on a Stick please.


* parental warning: poorly-bleeped expletives

6 comments:

  1. Ahhh, karaoke. None for me, but definitely Rock Band 3 with friends last weekend. And I may or may not have been filmed for future evidence singing my heart out to Alanis Morrisette's "You Oughtta Know." Complete with the expletives the game left out.

    Possibly.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok, I am SO jealous. I don't sing, but I do love watching other people! And it looks like you guys had a fantastic time :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. *chants: Vide-o! Vide-o! Vide-o!* :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. If only I had read this prior to our meeting I would have suggested, bright-eyed and innocently, we get Hot Dog on a Stick. (They do have excellent fries.)

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOL. You are sneaky! When did you take that picture?! Did I sing Destiny's Child?! I forget. Too many songs!

    Let's make another date soon, yes? :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sorry to be a blog creep. I'm Krispy's little sister and this comment is directed at Krispy. YOU GUYS SANG IM ON A BOAT? HMMM TRYING TO KEEP THIS HIDDEN FROM ME!?!?! Unacceptable.

    ReplyDelete

I love dogs AND comments!


LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...