Monday, February 28, 2011

Blog about your Dog Monday!

Lindsay at Lindsay Writes started a new series. Show us your dog or other pet on Mondays. Include lots of photos, please.

Last summer at the Long Beach Dog Zone

This is Terry, my 2-year-old-ish shelter rescue.  After scouring the internet, I found ONE dog that looks kinda like him who's a Dachshund and Fox Terrier mix.  So we're going with that.

He's not a fan of water and won't go into the ocean, but he's completely obsessed with being around other dogs, whether they want him around or not.

And yes, sometimes I call him Jacob.

9 comments:

  1. how awesome! what a cutie =] love dogs on the beach! Thanks for supporting Blog about your Dog monday!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG! He's adorable! I love fuzzy terrier mixes! I have one myself - he's a scottie/basset hound mix and actually looks a bit like a bigger version of Terry! (without the white stripe)

    I am so going to have to do this next week! Great idea :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww, what a cutie :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. he's adorable. i have three dogs and a cat. that could take care of a year of monday posts for me....

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Sophia, lovely to meet you both :)

    Hugs,

    Rach

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sweet! look at that tongue. LOL Nice to meet you (and your dog), Sophia, and thanks for the follow and interest on my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a great name!
    thanks for letting me know about blog about your dog!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I just saw your pitch. Sounds like a. really. bad. day. I loved it!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

I love dogs AND comments!


LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...