Monday, March 14, 2011

My First Stalk = My First Guest

two stalks are better than one


So I crossed the digital divide and asked out IN REAL LIFE two of my favorite bloggers: Krispy and Alz from A Nudge in the Right Direction.

I wish I had a photo of how freakishly adorable they are IN REAL LIFE (sorry I'll stop shouting that now), but 1) I didn't have a camera 2) Alz doesn't put up public photos of her face.  So instead, here is a photo of me stalking.

(Yeah I actually wrote that.)

It's such a rare treat in my part of town to meet two girls in real life (better?) who I can sit down with and share our love of writing and reading, particularly of YA and fantasy.  Lately I've been wishing and hoping for more female friends - especially after a tough day like today, I could really use some gals to talk to!  So any ladies who want to meet up - in real...you know the rest - or call just to chat, let me know.  Seriously.  I really will give you my number. 

AND NOW...

I've managed to coerce  ask Alz nicely to guest blog  this week about her MFA experience, for which she wrote a fantasy thesis.  Yes writers, it can be done.

Check back in a few days for her post!

And Happy Pi Day.

3 comments:

  1. You will get to meet another internet friend IN REAL LIFE if you hurry up and decide when you are coming to see me >:D

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is hilarious and awesome!!! I love meeting blog friends in real life. Here in Houston we get together and meet for dinner and at our local bookstore for upcoming authors. It's always a blast!

    Nice to meet you! I love finding new blog buddies... oh and I love that you're a ninja, one day that could be useful to me :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. that is the most amazing picture ever lol!

    ReplyDelete

I love dogs AND comments!


LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...