And now on to...
"Do you read only one book at a time, or do you have several going at once?"
I try to keep it to 5 books at once otherwise my brain can't hold all the storylines (plus my own and my CPs'). And I'm very methodical with my multiple reading. Here's my system by type with what I'm currently reading:
- a current obsession: Vampire Academy By Richelle Mead (I may get into Nicholas Sparks next)
- a paranormal on Kindle: Otherworld by Kelley Armstrong
- a YA contemporary voice (can be dystopian/fantasy): was going to be The Summoning by Kelley Armstrong but it's so terrifying I think I'll start Matched by Ally Condie instead
- something long that can be read in tidbits (something I'm having a hard time getting through): The Book Thief by Mark Zusak
- an audiobook for driving in LA traffic; this category must be a contemporary voice: City of Bones by Cassandra Clare (I'm in the epilogue now so I might switch Vampire Academy back to audiobook)