Alz and fellow Campaigner Cheryl Reif tagged me, though I'm not sure what more I can share that you don't already know from this list of cool experiences from Harvard and Hollywood and this list of weird health ailments :D
1) I'm trained as both a life coach and a woo-woo therapist
2) Yes, I once danced with one of Britney Spears' back-up dancers at a club so exclusive it was inside another club.
Terry home and now he's my son.
4) Before Terry, we fostered MANY dogs from pugs to chis. My favorite breed is still pit bulls, like Manny.
5) I love handmaking cards
6) I find everything in restaurants too sweet and too salty.
7) Two words: neti pot. (After blogging about my daily headaches, Suz suggested this cure.)
8) I hate anime. I'm sorry! Those squeaky pedophiliac girl voices freak me out.
9) I'm a cry-baby. I cried twice during Encino Man.
10) One last time: TEAM JACOB! Vote for your team here.