Monday, January 17, 2011

I Can Hold You Til You Cry

One thing people don't know about me is that I was in a really woo-woo graduate program for counseling psychology.  We regularly cried in class and did therapy on each other.

At the same time, I worked evenings at a well-known investment bank, assisting people who were younger than me and hundreds of thousands of dollars richer.  That firm was one of the first to crash during the recession and I was laid off just in time for my first NaNoWriMo.

Therapy by day, i-banking by night.  Yup.

The last class I took in my counseling program was Expressive Arts Therapy.  For my final project, I made an online journal: here it is!  You've been warned, I was deep in the woo.

(Prize if you know where my post title is from)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love dogs AND comments!


LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...