Monday, May 2, 2011

Heading South with the Boyfriend

Let's go Vin; my ex Dwayne looks mad!

A girl can dream, can't she? :P

Although my real boyfriend looks nothing like these hulking specimens, he is taking me across country on a Grand Ol' South Tour to visit Rebecca Enzor in Charleston and a childhood friend in Nashville who swears there are Asians at Vanderbilt.

As requested, more pics of the photo shoot last week are coming.  For now, I'll leave you with another outfit that didn't make the cut - the beach bridal look:

7 comments:

  1. Lovely photo! You'll make a beautiful bride one day :) Have fun on your trip!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so excited!!! :D

    You make such a pretty bride, even if you aren't one yet :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw, you're coming my way!! Nashville does indeed have Asians, promise. :) And it's a cool city. Wave at me when you drive through Georgia, kay?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Take lots of pictures and have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Have fun on your trip and take lot's of photos!!

    And btw, beautiful photo...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Another great photo, Sophia. Have a wonderful trip. When you have time, there is an award for you on my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOL, SEE!? Curtains do photograph well! =D You definitely will make a gorgeous bride one day.

    ReplyDelete

I love dogs AND comments!


LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...