Friday, May 6, 2011

Follow Friday: Character To Date and To Be



Q. Circle time! Time to share. What character in a book would you most like to be, what character in a book would you most like to date?


To Date:
In modern times - Lucas Cortez, my February Book Crush of the Month
In ye olde times - Devlen Daviian from (the goddess) Maria V. Snyder's Study Series

To Be:
Paige Winterbourne - she's a Harvard-educated witch...who's married to Lucas Cortez
or
Renesmee Cullen - even though I hate her and her name even more, everyone loves her and I would finally end up with Jacob

***
Hi New #FF! I'm on the Grand Ol' South Tour this week, so it might take me a few extra days to follow you back but I WILL get to all of you!

6 comments:

  1. Oh yay blog buds <3
    I always wondered why so few people have read The Black Magician Trilogy - at least in the English speaking realm :) I'm German and many of my friends have read the series ... oh well.
    I also like Trudi Canavan's other series, The Age of the Five :) You should check that one out some time as well :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. To date - Lestat!

    To be - Same answer ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is my first week doing FF and I have to say that I got a bit tired of seeing people say that the person they'd most want to date is Edward Cullen (shudder!). I do like your Renesmee answer and justification as I agree with you on all counts.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fun question.

    I'd want to date Mr. Darcy, but not from Pride and Prejudice because I don't think they bathed much then and I'd be forced to wear a corset. But I'd take the Darcy for Bridget Jones's Diary.

    Who would I like to be? Hermione is pretty smart and tough. But then I'd have to date Ron. So I'll pick Ginny. She's pretty cool too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Sophia--I have an award on my blog for you today! I hope you're well!

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOL Sophia. I could never answer that question, even though I'd like an excuse to say "in ye olde times". :) And Jacob? *high fives!*

    AND thank you for your uber sweet post on my blog today. You made me smile and made my day. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete

I love dogs AND comments!


LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...