Monday, February 7, 2011

Sophia Plays Bella At Last on Msn.com!

Comedian @KevinAvery interviewed 3 members of the LA Twilight Book Club for his new series on msn.com

Yup.  I'm in that book club.

Then Kevin donned fangs so we could reenact the pivotal "How old are you?" scene from Twilight.

Dream. Come True.

After 3 ridiculous hours of Team Jacob v. Team Edward talk, our slot was cut into a 3-second snippet.  Catch me in the beginning holding tight to Edward like a spider monkey.  (Please tell me you know that reference.)  I even got to keep the sides!*

<a href="http://video.msn.com/?mkt=en-us&amp;from=sp&amp;vid=0602207d-50f8-3fb3-44eb-e122694e8511&amp;src=FLCP:sharebar:embed" target="_new" title="Obsessed: Harry Potter vs. Twilight">Video: Obsessed: Harry Potter vs. Twilight</a>

You can also watch it at msn.com here


*That's Biz speak for excerpt of script.   Yeah.  I'm a db.

4 comments:

I love dogs AND comments!


LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...