1) What’s your ultimate caffeine source?
Boba!!! 4 Life
Which I can only drink before 7 p.m. Caffeine messes me up. One day I would love to own a caffeine-free boba shop. I know, I know, no one but me would drink it.
2) If you were stranded on an island, what book would you like to have with you?
One of Maria V. Snyder's, or one of George R. R. Martin's since it'll last me a long time.
3) Favorite music source? (Radio, Pandora, Spotify, CD, Ipod, etc)
Pandora and Spotify these days, though I used to get most of my new music from KCRW, our local public radio station
4) You have the winning $50 million lottery ticket. What do you buy first?
A house not in the ghetto.
(Maybe this pimp mansion that just got built next to Krispy's house. Alz and I visited the Open House today and spied on Krispy and her sister in their backyard. With their permission.)
5) Favorite day of the week?
Tuesday or Sunday (coincidentally those are the days local movie tickets are $6)
6) Favorite TV show?
do NOT judge me
7) Movie you’re planning to watch on the big screen?
Denzel AND Ryan - the manly one
|photo of hottest man on earth from Lani's site|
Since Dante Basco and I didn't pan out...it's time to introduce myself to one of my future husbands, Keanu Reeves or Christian Slater.
I would also say Jason Momoa or Joe Manganiello, but I can't breathe when I see those two men, even with shirts on. In fact I'm having a hard time finishing this blog post with this photo ...of...humina humina....
9) Author you’d love to have lunch with?
Maria V. Snyder
10) What Disney character are you most like?
Is there any writer/book lover who doesn't answer Belle?
11) Harry Potter or Twilight?
This question is so uncool. I'm a crazy dress-up and reenact scenes fan for both.
But of course I'd say Twilight. I'm an admin of the Los Angeles Twilight Lovers Group after all.
I've said too much.