This award is intended to connect bloggers, specifically those with less than 200 followers. In accepting the award, I must:
- Show my thanks to the blogger who gave me the award by linking back to them.
- Reveal my top 5 picks and let them know by leaving a comment on their blog.
- Post the award on my blog.
- Bask in the love from the most supportive people on the internet—other writers.
- And best of all – have fun and spread the karma.
These blogs are on my Gold Class list in Google Reader:
- A Nudge in the Right Direction - Alz and Krispy, my co-vlogger from Boba 4 Eva
- A Glimpse of Wistfulness - Linda whose photos of life in Taiwan make me jealous every day
- I Aspire To Be - Juliana Brandt is so real in her blog
- You Are the Unicorn of My Dreams - Lori M. Lee's blog. The name is award-worthy enough.
- Anime's Musings - Ani is an original girl-boyfriend and a fellow sufferer of Harry Potter Hex