Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Slytherin in the House

Slytherin, Bellatrix (me), Sirius (Krispy), Gryffindor (Ani), Slytherin Quidditch
Krispy and I finally met Ani at last week's Harry Potter midnight showing, where we had a strong Slytherin representation.

Before you all go in an uproar, I sorted into Gryffindor.  BUT...the Death Eaters have cooler costumes.

yes this is a nice Muggle restaurant, I'm still gonna Cruciatus you
And then all 3 of us bloggers got sick after the showing.  Whoever hexed us, I will hunt you down with my Bellatrix brand of crazy.

10 comments:

  1. Ooh, you make an awesome Bellatrix! Love the outfit. ;P

    ReplyDelete
  2. ROFL. Looks like a ton of fun :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh. You pull off the crazy eyes really, really well. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bah, still sick. I have to agree with ali. Your crazy eyes are spot on.

    P.S. I very rarely cry at movies or books, okay? Besides, Alz's nickname is soulless. Mine is heartless. So kinda appropriate?

    ReplyDelete
  5. uh-oh...but at least it seems like you had a ton of fun!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your look! But sorry to hear about the sickness. :(

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hahaha! LOVE IT. One day I will be brave enough to post what I wore. Today is not that day :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for that sweet comment you left on my blog. :P By the way, love the costume--and the Bellatrix crazy eyes. :) I hope you're feeling better! It's too bad you missed out on the awesome burgers and another movie night with us. Don't worry, I'm sure we'll have more get togethers--and next time, you won't have the hex to contend with, so you should make it :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. YAY for wizard dueling in public! =D

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the photos! Slytherin does seem to have way more fun. And who doesn't love Bellatrix (besides Harry and Neville)?

    ReplyDelete

I love dogs AND comments!


LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...