In the last two weeks I:
- attended a webinar with agent Sara Megibow
- exchanged pages with two new critique partners
- started a new blog and twitter with my real name
- found new friends and books on Goodreads
- scoured craft books and the internet to work on character development for a WIP
- kept reading YA fantasy novels
- researched conferences to attend this year
- made a syllabus for my personal MFA program, replete with reading lists and homework
- listened to hours of Pandora and thesixtyone for writing music
- became addicted to Google reader
This networking and craft-learning and industry research is turning into a monster! I need to balance this with actual time for writing.
How have you found the balance?