Tuesday, August 7, 2012

SCBWI Recap: The Hippie Hop

My back hurts.  I'm shell shocked.  My eyes are sore from lack of sleep.
It must be the 41st SCBWI National Conference!

I am insane did all 4 days this year, including the annual heavy partying poolside at the Hyatt in Los Angeles.  This year's theme was hippies, so we've got a fake Vietnam vet and our favorite Asian American writers with peace signs temporarily tattooed on their cheeks.

with Kat Yeh
with Michael Reisman
An unofficial Guess the Asian, 60's version:
Rita Crayon Huang, Jo Whittemore, me, Cindy Pon, and Emily Jiang
More photos to come after I recover from carrying around signed books and dancing on the stage!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love dogs AND comments!


LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...