Monday, July 16, 2012

Caring for Introverts and Extroverts

One easy way to think of your characters is to divide 'em right down the middle - are they introverts or extroverts?
found on facebook
What about you?

I'm so extrovert it's not even funny.

This weekend I went partner dancing two nights in a row, which apparently is the fast train to sickville.  I just got over strep and now I've got my first cold in 12 months.  The moral is, being an extrovert requires hand sanitizer.  "Before" photos of healthy, happy Sophia about to Lindy Hop.

2 comments:

  1. I am definitely an extrovert! Though sometimes I do like my alone time. I thrive around people. :) My main character is an extrovert but the one person she needs is her boyfriend. <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. P.S. I had no idea you went to Harvard! *high fives* I'm an alum of Lesley (your next door neighbor lol...although I graduated this year)

    ReplyDelete

I love dogs AND comments!


LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...